Please scroll down to view details of each different level of Reiki
Reiki I (first Degree) Healing Workshop
Saturday 29th April 2023 – 10.30 to 4.30pm
Cost £175 – full day workshop. with a non refundable deposit of £75 to secure your place, with the balance required three weeks before the start of the workshop.
You will also need to complete 6 Reiki share evenings to complete your training, after which your Reiki I certificate will be issued.
“It’s good to heal yourself before you heal others”
This is for the Reiki I Workshop which is held over 1 day.
Reiki I is about self healing and being able to heal family and friends.
It is a Reiki tradition, to heal yourself before you heal others. When you have troden the path yourself, you can truly empathise with others.
Reiki I will introduce you to the wonderful natural gift of healing, using the universal energy, through your hands.
The workshop is held over 1 day and you will learn:
About Reiki energy, how it works and can be used
The history of Reiki – which holds many valuable life’s lessons
Reiki principles and how to use them in everyday life
How to enhance your own life with Reiki
How to give a full Reiki treatment to yourself, family and friends
The basic chakra system, aura and meridians
You will also take part in a channelled healing Reiki I meditation and initiation into Reiki I energy.
The Reiki I days are always very special and during the day you will be encouraged to practice self healing and healing on others.
A manual is provided with the workshop and a certificate given once the day workshop + 6 Reiki share evenings have been completed. The Reiki share evenings are booked separately.
Reiki shares and healing days are great for further Reiki teachings and practice of the Reiki energy. Time to receive healing for yourself, practice healing others, question and answer time, enjoy other channelled healing meditations specific for the group, plus more Reiki teachings. To book your places on the Reiki share:
Reiki II (second degree) Healing Workshop
Reiki II enables you to become a Reiki practitioner
Saturday 1st July 2023 – 10.30 to 4.30pm
Cost £200 – full day workshop. A £75 non refundable deposit is required to book your place with the balance due 3 weeks prior to the day.
Cost £120 for 6 x Reiki share evenings to be booked separately – instalment payments are available if required, please message me via my contacts page: Payments are non refundable once paid.
You will be gifted three of the ancient Reiki symbols and also taught how to send distant healing, which can also be sent to heal the past, present and future
This very informative course is held over a 1 day workshop and 6 monthly Reiki share evenings and you will be taught:
- The three sacred Reiki symbols and each of their specific functions
- How to use these symbols as a focus to enable you to strengthen mental and emotional healing
- How to use these symbols not only in your healings but also in your everyday life, around your home, on your food and also to future events in your life i.e. interviews, special evenings etc.,
- How to send absent healing over time and also space
- How to make a healing Mandala and also how to use it in your healing
- You will receive your Reiki II initiation which will also help you go through more transformations on your own healing pathway. You will also find that your own healing will develop a lot more
- You will also enjoy the beautiful Reiki II meditation which is special for this degree and has been passed down many generations
- You will also be taught the ethics of becoming a Reiki practitioner and help will be given with the setting up of your practice, insurances etc to help you with your own Reiki practice.
A manual for the workshop is given at the one day workshop and certificate presented once the 6 Reiki share evenings have been completed and the Reiki I teachings are completed.
The Reiki share evenings are great for further Reiki teachings and practice of the Reiki energy and a time to receive healing yourself and also deal with any questions you may have. You will also be taken through a full channeled healing meditation. During this time, if it is your aim, I will work with you and help you prepare to take your Reiki Master degree.
This degree is for those who wish to become a Master of the Reiki Healing Art.
Saturday 30th September 2023 – 10.30am to 4.30pm
Cost £300 – full day workshop – a £100 non refundable deposit is required to book your place with the balance due 3 weeks before the day of the workshop.
To complete your Reiki Masters teachings you will also need to book onto 6 Reiki share evenings. A manual will be given after the healing day workshop and a Reiki Masters certificate presented once the 6 Reiki share evenings have been completed.
To learn the Reiki Masters Degree with me you will need to have either attended my Reiki I, II degree Workshops or be able to show me certificates and training manuals from your other Reiki Masters to check all the teachings have been given. If not I will be more than happy to work with you to make sure you are ready to take on the responsibility that being a Reiki Master brings with it.
- You will find that by the time you have taken your masters you would have undertaken a huge transformation in your own life
- You will receive another initiation into the Masters degree
- You will be given the ancient Masters symbol which completes the sacred Reiki symbols and also how to use it
- You will be shown how to be a true Reiki Master (the Master of the sacred art) and not only to incorporate Reiki into your life but also to live it – applying it in all that you do wisely.
- You will be taught a totally new way of self healing working with ancient symbols and meditation, a sacred way traditionally taught to only a few.
Reiki Teachers Degree Workshop
For those who want to become a Master and Teacher of the Healing Art
Please contact me for next date – 10.30am to 4.30pm
- You will find that by the time you have taken your Reiki Masters Degree you would have undertaken a huge transformation in your own life and this next workshop will take you yet further along your Reiki pathway to become a teacher.
- You will receive another initiation into the Masters Teacher’s degree.
- Further encouragement will be given to tread the path of a true Reiki Master (the Master of the sacred art) and not only to incorporate Reiki into your life but also to live it – applying it in all that you do wisely.
- You will be taught how to teach Reiki to others and how to do the attunements at the different levels and relevant to each degree. You will be passed down the three Reiki Meditations for each separate degree, which have been passed down from my predecessors and also how to teach Reiki from the heart.
- Help with producing your own manuals and teachings.
- You will receive your own personal lineage
- There will be ongoing support when required and the availability to sit in on other Reiki teaching days and attunements.
A certificate and manual are given
Cost £300 – payment by instalments is available should you require it. Please contact me for more information: Payments once received are non refundable, however if over a months notice has been given the same amount can be used against another workshop or crystals from my shop.
You will need to have already taken your Reiki I, II and III degrees before you can enrol on this workshop. If you have taken these with another Reiki Master, I will need to see your certificates and manuals to make sure you have received all the Reiki teachings. If you haven’t yet taken these degrees please see my other workshops and I will be more than happy to help you.